Monday, January 19, 2015

Turquoise Dresser for Violets Nursery

As happens regularly with me, a small redesign becomes me spending days rearranging and redoing my daughter's nursery. As a heads up all of my furniture is second hand and upcycled. I decided I wanted to redo my changing table/dresser. I had decided I wanted turquoise to go with her color scheme. Upon leaving the house to go get some paint, a quick trip to the salvation army turned into an amazing discovery.
This great dresser was originally priced for 89.99 crazy! But it was half off day, so 45.00 still out of my budget. But.... I had a Groupon for 30 bucks so 15 bucks is totally different. I was stoked!
Quick run to actually pick up paint.
I dragged it home and whew it needed some love.
I sanded and cleaned.
I took off all the handles and used a spray primer...heavily
I hate waiting!
I decided on spray paint for this cause I wanted a really shiny finish.
I got a silver hammered spray paint for the handles.
Did I mention how much I hate waiting.
Finally all finished and put into the nursery.
I couldn't love it more! !

No comments:

Post a Comment