Monday, April 1, 2013

Upcycled Kitchen Pot rack from an Old Window frame!

Kitchen Pot rack fabulousness!


     So during my kitchen remake (not remodel cause that happens quickly and with money) I ran into the normal issue of no money and need of a potrack to help w/ space and storage issues. After browsing pintrest and getting some ideas I went outside and started digging through the piles of cool stuff I have collected. With an old broken window frame from a shed my husband tore down. It began.

 Clean it and Masking Tape the glass
 prep and paint, I decided to make it bright and contrasting w my steel blue wall
 My space between the sink and the fridge. Told u I needed more space.
 A quick trip to ikea (2 dollar bars) and the hardware store (ten dollars in chain and hooks)


And Voila! Works awesome!

No comments:

Post a Comment