Thursday, September 22, 2011

My clumsiness leads to brilliance

Yesterday while on my way back from an excursion into wild world of "the gym" and after fumbling to keep track of my phone, key tucked into my bra, earphones, I'd card, towel. While trying to not look completely out of my element, I dropped my water bottle down the stairs, flung my phone off the bike and unplugged my headphones.To top it off as I was leaving and realized my key made me look like I had an extra ridiculous nipple on the right side. So as I was thinking about how to never allow myself to look quite so awesomely aweful again without avoiding the gym altogether or starting to sew pockets onto my yoga pants. Bam I had a fantastic idea, so be prepared for towels with pockets comin soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment